There is a direct correlation between the quality of the air we breathe and our health. Thanks to rapid industrialization, internal combustion engines and crop burning/ forest fires, there may be more in the air that we breathe in than what is safe for us!
The presence of any of these chemicals in our environment in quantities above certain thresholds, causes both long-term and short-term adverse health effects.
Many of us also work in medical/ scientific establishments and laboratories where the presence of these harmful environmental factors may adversely affect our work and degrade the quality of biological materials being handled. That is why we ensure that such locations are properly demarcated as clean-rooms and enough precautions are taken to avoid contamination of these spaces.
The following are some of the environmental factors that typically need to be monitored:
- Dust particles (PM 2.5 micron, PM 1.0 micron),
- Volatile Organic Compounds (Ethane, Isoprene /2-methyl-1,3 Butadiene, Ethanol, Acetone, Carbon Monoxide)
- Carbon Dioxide
- (Other sensors on-demand)
EnviroBees are the perfect answer!
EnviroBee relays real-time environmental factor changes within the room.
It is a tiny but powerful device with a 32-bit processor running at 80Mhz and with a complete 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi stack all in a simple desktop mounted box. EnviroBee features a colorful and bright TFT LCD display that shows the live state of your sensors and the device.
Installing EnviroBee is plug-and-play simple! Just Plug in the provided USB power cable and you’re on!
You may link anytime it to your Wi-Fi anytime by keeping your finger on the touch button on unit, for 4 seconds. Once the screen indicates that you are in config mode, follow the on-screen instructions and use your mobile phone/ laptop to let EnviroBee know the Wi-Fi access point details. Wait for the confirmation and add the device to your dashboard! Congratulations, you now have a live feed to monitor all your environmental factors at your fingertips, anywhere, anytime!
It also incorporates configurable on-device audio and visual alarms on temperatures exceeding or being less than configured values, so that on-ground personnel can act fast and take remedial actions.
Also, get automated daily reports straight into your mailbox that you can use to keep an audit track for each cold-storage asset being managed by you.
One more thing! With our WhatsApp(tm) integration, you also get an alert on your phone wherever you might be, as long as there is an internet connection!
Reach out now to email@example.com to know more!
- Small form factor desktop device
- Temperature measurement range -50°C to 125°C
- Relative humidity 0 to 100%
- Atmopheric pressure
- VoC: 5% accuracy
- Co2: True Co2, with photoacoustic sensor
- IR based dust particle sensor for PM 1.0 and PM 2.5
- Configurable parameters:
- Measurement interval 60s
- Parameter delta to trigger data transmission eg: +/- 1°C
- Alarm factor max, min (30, -20)
- Power Supply external micro-USB. 5V, 500mA.
- Truly wireless –WiFi enabled (LoRaWAN version also available)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery provides upto 6 hours of backup in case of power failure
- Real-time, instant updates
- Readily available APIs for integration under 30 minutes!
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about EnviroBee!